Highly realistic Boomwhackers virtual instruments
UNIQUE AND VERSATILE tuned percussionS:
LIST PRICE: €29,- (+vat)
Add a new collection of highly original instruments to your sound palette!
With a superb sound and great playability, the 5 natural Boomwhackers instruments offer great realism and can be used to play melodies, chords, bass lines, or layer with other instruments.
10 original sound design instrument and a ‘drum kit’ patch add amazing versatility to the library.
All instruments are fun, easy to customise and truly inspiring :)
- 5 ultra realistic Boomwhackers instruments (chromatic)
- maximum realism (up to 7 RR, up to 20 dynamic layers)
- 5 sound design instruments and 5 Kontakt multis
- 1 Boomwhackers ‘drumset’
- 4782 samples (48kHz, 24bit, mono and stereo WAV)
- 24 custom reverbs (Impulse Responses)
- full Kontakt 5.3+ required! (runs in demo mode with Free Player)
- license agreement + user manual included
- Total size uncompressed: 239 MB
- list price: €29,-
FIVE HIGHLY REALISTIC INSTRUMENTS
These 5 instruments are chromatically playable on 4 octaves, and can be used to play melodies, chords, bass lines, or tuned percussions. With deep multisampling and great attention to details, they are extremelly responsive and dynamic, and pure fun to play!
To guarantee a wide range of sound and maximum versatility, different playing techniques and microphones were used for each instrument:
01-CLOSE: A direct, cutting and punchy sound, recorded with a Beyer M88 while tapping on the other end of the Boomwhackers Sticks
02-ROOM: A balanced sound, with natural ambience, recorded in stereo, hitting the Boomwhackers against the palm of the hand
03-CREAM: A sweet sound with lots of creamy mid frequencies, recorded with a ribbon microphone (Sontronics Sigma)
04-TAP: A precise sound with natural ambience, obtained by tapping on top of small caps fixed at the end of the sticks (recorded with a Lauten Audio Clarion)
05-SOFT: A mellow sound, recorded with an omni SDC (AT 4022) while hitting a soft surface with the Boomwhackers sticks
FOUR BOOMWHACKERS 'DRUM KITS'
Create original beats and new drum sounds with this unique instrument! It features 4 drum kits based on percussive Boomwhackers samples.
These samples were created by playing the Boomwhackers with brushes, hands and mallets, hitting them against the studio walls and floor, or beatboxing into them.
You’ll find snares, kicks and hi-hats substitues, original percussions and punchy one-shots.
Each kit is presented in a different color, the key mapping is freely adapted from a convential GM drum mapping (kicks on C, snares on D and E, cross-stick on D#, toms on A, G anf F, hi-hat on F#…)
ORIGINAL 'DESIGN' INSTRUMENTS AND CREATIVE KONTAKT MULTIS
BOOMWHACKERS DELUXE also includes 5 ‘design’ instruments and 5 Kontakt Multis. These instruments are all based on Boomwhackers samples, and use layering, looping, pitching and effects to deliver punchy bass, haunting pads, cinematic hits and original SFX.
QUICKLY CUSTOMISE THE SOUND WITH AN INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE:
- HP and LP FILTERS: A high-pass and a low pass filter help you cut out unwanted frequencies and easily integrate the sound in your mix
- REVERB SELECTOR: pick one of 24 custom Impulse Responses
- ATTACK: bring this up for mellow and smooth transients
- RELEASE: maximum release values provide an authentic decay of the sample, while lower values help replicate a chocked sound
- DRIVE: a parallel overdrive that preserves the natural sound while adding creamy harmonic saturation
- EQ: each instrument features a custom equaliser preset to quickly offer an alternative sound
- TAPE: a tape emulation with subtle low-mid boost and high frequency cut, along with a slight softening of the transients
- COMP: this strong parallel compressor adds punch and controls the dynamic range
Created by Julien Tauban for loops de la crème 2016.
Recorded at Loops de la Crème Studio, Vienna, Austria.