The ultimate collection of cinematic bell instruments!
'A little gem. A lot of work and love has definitely gone into these sounds. Thumbs up! 91/100 ' filmandgamecomposers.com
A universe of sounds
Add a touch of pure class to your music productions with these inspiring, gorgeous sounding instruments.
- 10 categories of bells provide a huge range of sounds
- All bell instruments tuned and chromatically playable over 4 octaves or more
- Intuitive user interface to easily customise each bells
- Inspiring Multi-instruments (layered bells, pads, sfx, bass, plucks, soundscapes, layered objects...)
- Deep multi-sampling (up to 24 velocity layers, up to 5 round-robin)
- all samples in mono and stereo WAV, 48kHz, 24bits
- full Kontakt 5.3.2 or higher required
- 3 editions available, with complete upgrade plan:
- 20 BELLS
- 1 mixed sets, 3 Reverb IR
- 10 single bell nki, 12 MULTIS (nkm)
- +10 extra presets from the Free Edition
- Total programs: 33
- 256 samples, 262MB
- LIST PRICE: €29,- (+vat)
- 55 BELLS
- 3 Mixed set, 20 Reverb IR
- 25 single bell nki, 47 MULTIS (nkm)
- TOTAL programs: 78
- 575 samples, 642MB
- Extra Round-Robin functions
- 3 arpeggio instruments
- LIST PRICE: €49,- (+vat)
- 190+ BELLS
- 3 mixed sets, 20 Reverb IR
- 191 single bell nki
- 157 MULTIS (nkm) in 8 categories
- TOTAL programs: 387
- 2050+ samples, 2,67GB
- 23 arpeggio instruments (nkm)
- 5 'SPLIT' multis
- 61 long bell recordings
- 3 practical category sets
- 2 additional 'reversed' sets
- 3 ringing bells sets
- LIST PRICE: €119,- (+vat)
With 20 bells and 12 inspiring Multis, the basic edition is a full-featured library and represents the perfect introduction to the scope of BELL EMPIRE. It also contains all instruments, samples and programs from the Bell Empire Freebie, for a total of 33 programs!
Watch this video to see and hear some of the included instruments:
With an extended selection of sounds and additional features, the standard edition offers a wonderful palette of versatile and inspiring sounds, with limitless customisation possibilities! The standard edition adds 2 mixed sets, 15 single bell instruments, 35 multis and 3 arpeggio instruments on top of all sounds and programs included in the freebie and the basic edition, for a total of 78 programs! You also get a full set of 20 reverb IR, to facilitate the integration of the bells in your tracks and to create richer and deeper multi-instruments.
Watch this video to hear many sounds from the standard edition, and see the step-by-step creation of a new multi-instrument.
PRICING & UPGRADE:
All customers of the BASIC EDITION are entitled a discount of €29,- to use on the purchase of the STANDARD or DELUXE editions. Customers who bought the STANDARD edition can save €49,- on the DELUXE edition. To receive your upgrade discount, complete this UPGRADE FORM:
With over 380 gorgeous and versatile programs, this cleverly-organised epic sample library offers a complete collection of sounds and instruments. Focusing on usability, variety and sound quality, the deluxe edition features a maximum choice of unique bell instruments, rich atmospheric textures, practical sets and useful functions. A huge range of tempo-synced SFX, arpeggiated instruments and dynamic soundscapes are extremely easy to play and customise, and will instantly provide impressive results!
WATCH THE DELUXE EDITION VIDEO DEMO:
10 CATEGORIES OF BELLS:
- ACOUSTIC bells: hand bells, door bells, cowbells, agogo bells...
- CHURCH bells: tower bells, large bells and carillons
- METALS (pipes, stairways, anvils, pots, machines, metal plates...)
- OBJECTS (glass, thumb piano, zither, lamps, music box...)
- DIGITAL bells: pure inspiration from digital synths (DX7, Blofeld, Virus Ti, Nordrack, D50)
- LOFI bells: gritty toy sounds, tape-worn samples, lofi sampling...
- FX bells: sizzling jingle bells, cinematic sfx, crazy digital fx bells...
- VINTAGE bells: mellotron bells, vinyl bells, classic analog bells...
- TE OP-1 synth bells: splendid original bell -like sounds from this cutting-edge portable synth!
- WAVETABLE bells : pure, cutting, cold, smooth... great basis to create complex multis!
A POWERFUL AND INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE:
Studio: DPA 2006, U89, R121, AKG D202, M149, SE VR1, M201, RE20, KSM141, Schoeps MK4
Location: Rodes NTG3, AT4022, Sound Device preamps, Marantz, Olympus and Tascam recorders
Metals sampled using custom-made contact (piezo) microphones
Lofi sampling: Boss Dr Sample, TE OP-1 Sampler, various lofi or vintage microphones